IPC Consultants Council
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP - CONSULTANTS COUNCIL
- Exposure through Consultants Council website listing
and Consultants Council Index, highlighting your areas of expertise
- Promotion to potential customers in the IPC Membership
- Free link from IPC's website to your home page
- Participation in electronic forums for the exchange
of technical information
- Purchase publications and training videos and attend
IPC-sponsored events at discounted member prices
- Benefit from participation in, or association with,
any of the IPC Technical Committees and the Government Relations
- Cost-effective market research programs
CODE OF ETHICS FOR IPC CONSULTANTS
This is the code of ethics for the members of the IPC Consultants
Council. Every member of the council is expected to subscribe to, and to
accept this code in order to fulfill our obligations to our clients,
to our profession, and to the industry we serve.
- I shall conduct myself
in the highest professional and ethical manner.
- I shall make business and engineering decisions consistent with the
public safety, health and welfare, and shall disclose promptly
to my client any factors that may constitute a hazard.
- I shall provide realistic technical and financial estimates based
upon available data.
- I shall avoid real conflicts of interest, and shall disclose potential
conflicts of interest to my client when they become evident.
- I shall not disclose information concerning business affairs or technology
of a client without consent.
- I shall maintain and improve my professional competency and shall
undertake consulting tasks for others only if qualified by training
- I shall seek and accept honest criticism of my work in order to acknowledge
and correct errors, and to credit properly the contributions of
- I shall treat fairly all persons regardless of race, religion, sex,
age or national origin and shall never attempt to injure the person,
property, reputation or employment of others.
- I shall assist colleagues and co-workers in their professional development,
and shall support them in following this code of ethics.
- I shall help improve public understanding of the interconnection
industry and its technology.
The mission of the Consultants Council is to identify the technical,
management, and professional resources available to the IPC membership
on a consulting basis. The Consultants Council will also represent the
needs of its membership within the activities and programs of the IPC.
Membership in the Consultants Council consists of IPC members who derive
their income by the provision of consulting services, whose dues are not
paid by an organization that provides a manufacturing service or product
other than consulting.