IPC Printed Board Defense Roadmap
The IPC Defense Roadmap identifies the printed board designs and materials that will be needed to meet future Department of Defense (DoD) and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) needs. Also discussed in the roadmap are the North American printed board industry’s future technology factors and capabilities for defense electronics. The roadmap is an excellent tool to facilitate better communication between the printed board industry, OEMs designing and manufacturing military hardware, the DoD and the military electronics supply chain.
The IPC Printed Circuit Board Executive Agent Task Force developed the roadmap to assist the DoD PCB Executive Agent in developing a DoD printed board and interconnect technology roadmap by identifying printed board technologies, designs and materials that will be required to meet future DoD and OEM needs. Congress mandated the establishment of the PCB Executive Agent program and development of the DoD Roadmap in order to strengthen national defense readiness.
|What’s in the IPC Printed Board Defense Roadmap:
- Identifies and addresses the challenging printed board designs, production processes and materials required to meet future DoD and OEM needs
- Identifies anticipated advances in technology that require gap filling
- Discusses printed board technology and DoD capability requirements
- Highlights technology performance drivers
- Addresses the printed board supply chain capability and capacity for 2009–2010
- Contains details of the following technology factors for 2009-2011:
- DoD Hand-held Wireless/Rugged Printed Boards
- RF and Microwave Electronics (≥10 GHz) Printed Boards
- Flex Circuit Boards
Buy the Roadmap today or
download it from the IPC Members Only website